Plan ahead. Here's the list of declared regular and special non-working holidays in 2017.
Malacanang has now announced the list of Philippine regular and special non-working holidays for next year, 2017.
Here's the list of declared regular holidays:
- New Year's Day- January 1 (Sunday)
- Araw ng Kagitingan - April 9 (Sunday)
- Maundy Thursday - April 13
- Good Friday - April 14
- Labor Day- May 1 (Monday)
- Independence Day- June 12 (Monday)
- National Heroes Day- August 28 (Monday)
- Bonifacio Day- November 30 (Thursday)
- Christmas Day- December 25 (Monday)
- Rizal Day- December 30 (Saturday)
These are the list of special (Non-working) days:
- Chinese New Year - January 28 (Saturday)
- EDSA People Power Revolution Anniversary- February 25 (Saturday)
- Black Saturday - April 15
- Ninoy Aquino Day- August 21 (Monday)
- All Saints Day- November 1 (Wednesday)
- Last Day of the Year- December 31 (Sunday)
- Additional special (non-working day)- October 31 (Tuesday)
The declaration national holidays for Eid'l Fitr and Eidul Adha shall follow after approximate dates of the Islamic holidays are determined in accordance with the Islamic calender and it will be announce next year.