MUST READ! CHED Offers scholarship for OFW worth P2 Million for Master's and Doctorate Degree
The Commission of Higher Education (CHED) through the K to 12 Transition Program is putting forth full grants for master's and doctoral degrees to any Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and will be allowed to examine in any Higher Educational Institutions (HEI) abroad.
The HEIs will be the one to name their qualified workforce and staff to procure graduate degrees.
A gift of P 1,000,000 of grant cost will be honored to any Masters' degree taker while P2,000,000 is for Doctorate degree and a chance to learn at HEIs in United States, Europe, Asia, among others.
Below are the requirements needed before applying:
* Must be a Filipino citizen.
* Not more than 52 years old for Master's degree and 56 for Doctorate.
* With strong academic record.
* Has no pending criminal charges.
* Will fulfill all the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship detailed in CHED Memorandum Order No.3 s. 2016
For further questions and clarifications, you may visit the official website of CHED at www.ched.gov.ph or call their hotline.