Many people bear the shame of having dark underarms, knees or elbows, or dark skin patches on the neck. People who have the problem with dark underarms, usually cannot raise their hands regardless and tend to be careful all the time.
The underarms may have gone dark because of some of errors including shaving or utilizing chemical hair uprooting creams and antiperspirants. The skin around the elbows and knees is generally thicker and has a bigger number of folds than its encompassing skin.
Regarding the fact that there are no oil organs in these territories, this skin has a tendency to be drier. In this way, when you do not take care of your skin, the skin on knees and elbows turns out to be much darker than different parts of your body.
Usually, the dark skin patches around the neck are the skin pigmentation issue known as acanthosisnigricans, maturing and exposed to sun.
We here present to you the best natural remedies for these skin issues:
Home remedies for dark underarms:
Vitamins and fatty acids in milk are exceptionally efficient in helping the dark skin under arms. If blended with curd, the lactic acid too causes brightening of your dark underarm.
Two tablespoons of flour.
One tablespoon of milk.
One tablespoon of curd.
Method of preparation:
Blend the milk, curd and flour to get a paste. Apply the mixture to your underarms, and let it stay
for 15 minutes.Wash off with water.
2. Cucumbers Cucumbers also have skin lightening properties. The bleaching properties, so their combination will give remarkable results. While lemon attempts to whiten your skin, cucumber relieves the skin avoiding any tingling or disturbance.
Method of preparation:
This is in fact an ayurvedic cure so natural that you can do it every day.Blend cucumber juice with lime juice and add a juice of turmeric to it. Lemon whitens and evacuates dead cells, cucumber gives cooling impact and turmeric averts staining.
You can simply cut roundels of cucumber and rub your underarms with it.Then again apply the juice of cucumber to your dark underarm. This will also help your skin in a couple of days.
3. Chickpea flour mask Chickpea flour mask is an extraordinary mask for whitening your underarms.It gives amazing results for your underarms as it purges, saturates and whitens your skin at the same time to give you a lighter tone of underarm skin.
One tablespoon of yogurt.
One tablespoon of lemon juice.
Two tablespoons of chickpea flour.
One pinch of turmeric.
Method of preparation:
Blend chickpea, yogurt, lemon juice and turmeric well in order to get smooth paste. Apply the prepared paste to your underarms and leave it to stay there for 60 minutes.Wash off with water.
Use this remarkable every day for the first two weeks, and after that use it twice per week to get results sooner.
The best natural remedies for dark elbows and knees:
1. Sugar Use a homemade sugar scrub in order to help the skin tone of your knees and elbows. Sugar granules soothe the skin and help peel dead skin cells.
Mix equal measures of sugar and olive oil to make thick paste.Apply this paste on your knees and elbows and rub it around by making round movements for 5 minutes.
Afterwards, wash it off with a mellow cleanser and warm water.
Do this once day by day until the skin tone around your knees and elbows becomes lighter and repeat the procedure once a week.
2. Lemon Lemon has excellent peeling properties and is rich in vitamin C. It is beneficial since it evacuates dead cells and enhances skin tone. It can also stimulate regeneration of healthy skin cells.
Apply lemon juice on your elbows and knees and rub delicately for a couple of minutes. Leave it to stay for around 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and apply cream.
You can also squeeze the juice of one lemon and blend it with one tablespoon of honey. Apply it on the affected areas and leave it to stay for 20 minutes. Wash the blend off with water.
3. Almonds Almonds are rich in skin-nourishing properties that can help keep up an even skin tone and maintain skin health. Both almonds and almond oil are useful for your skin.
Rub the influenced zones with warm almond oil for around 5 minutes before bedtime. Repeat this procedure on a daily basis, and after a couple of days, you will notice the change.
You can also blend 1 to 2 tablespoons of coarsely powdered almonds with a little yogurt to make thick paste. Apply the paste on the elbows and knees and let it to dry. Then, with wet fingers rub in round movements. Wash it off with icy water. The treatment should be done once or twice every day for a couple of weeks.
The best natural remedies for the dark skin on your neck:
1. Baking soda Baking soda possesses extraordinary skin exfoliating properties, rinses the skin and gradually uproots dark, stained patches. The combination of baking soda and water has demonstrated to be very effective in uprooting hyper-pigmentation that forms around the neck.
Blend three sections of baking soda and one part of water to frame a thick paste, and apply the prepared paste on your neck. Leave it to dry and wash it off after several minutes. The procedure should be repeated twice a week.
Potatoes are also remarkable in the elimination of these skin issues, since they possess a potent chemical called Catecholase which has capacities that help to lighten skin on the neck.
Put grinded potatoes or potato juice all around your neck. Leave it to stay for 15 minutes and after that wash your neck off with icy water.
In addition, you can combine lemon juice and potato juice and apply it on the affected skin area. Leave it to sit for around 10 to 15 minutes and afterwards, wash the place with cold water. Do this procedure on a daily basis in order to achieve positive results. This remedy can also give beneficial results in cases of acne scars and dark spots.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera can eliminate dark and dry skin, and reduce skin spots, since it lightens skin and saturates it as well. Aloe Vera is abundant in cancer prevention agents and different intensifies that help repair and deliver new skin cells.
Squeeze the aloe Vera gel from the leaf and apply it on the neck and tenderly rub it. Leave it to stay for around 20 minutes and wash it off with water. In order to obtain quick results, repeat the procedure every day.